Port Columbus International Airport (CMH)
Airlines and Terminals
(Columbus, Ohio - OH, USA)
Port Columbus International Airport (CMH) is a large facility, serving many airlines and six million passengers a year through its one terminal. Facilities at the terminal are excellent and everything is within walking distance.
The terminal is split into two levels, with Ticketing and Departures on the upper level and Arrivals and Baggage Reclaim on the ground level.
There are three departures concourses - A, B, and C - which radiate out from the main departures hub and have a combined total of 32 gates.
There are two floors at the airport, with Check-in and Departures situated on the top floor and Arrivals on the ground floor. Concourses A, B and C radiate out from the Ticketing area.
- Terminal - has flights to many major destinations throughout the United States, with 23 airlines including Air Canada Regional, American, Delta, United and US Airways
The following list contains the current commercial airlines that serve Port Columbus International Airport (CMH).
- AirTran Airways (Southwest Airlines)
- Southwest Airlines
- Air Canada Express (Jazz Air)
- American Airlines
- American Eagle
- United Airlines
- United Express (Chautauqua Airlines)
- United Express (CommutAir)
- United Express (ExpressJet Airlines)
- United Express (Shuttle America)
- United Express (SkyWest Airlines)
- United Express (Trans States Airlines)
- US Airways
- US Airways Express (Air Wisconsin)
- US Airways Express (Chautauqua Airlines)
- US Airways Express (PSA Airlines)
- US Airways Express (Republic Airlines)
- Delta Air Lines
- Delta Connection (Chautauqua Airlines)
- Delta Connection (ExpressJet)
- Delta Connection (Pinnacle Airlines)
- Delta Connection (Shuttle America)
- Delta Connection (SkyWest Airlines)