Port Columbus International Airport (CMH)
Driving Directions / Travel by Car
(Columbus, Ohio - OH, USA)
Located just to the northeast of downtown Columbus, Port Columbus International Airport (CMH) is within the I-270 orbital. The airport has convenient access to many major highways, particularly the east to west I-70 interstate, which is situated just to the south.
Other nearby roads surrounding Columbus Airport include the East 5th Avenue to the south, the North Hamilton Road to the east, and Stelzer Road to the west, which leads to the Airport Drive / International Gateway road and into the grounds.
Port Columbus Airport is particularly close to the small city of Gahanna, located to the northeast, and the suburb of Whitehall to the south.
Directions to Port Columbus International Airport (CMH) from the north:
Directions to Port Columbus International Airport (CMH) from the south:
- Head south on the I-71 interstate and take Exit 119B east onto the I-270 orbital
- Continue heading east and south on the I-270 and take Exit 35A onto the I-670 interstate
- Head southwest for one junction on the I-670, then take Exit 9 onto Airport Drive
Directions to Port Columbus International Airport (CMH) from the east:
- Interstate 71, US-23 and US-33 all cross the I-270 orbital from the south
- Head east and then north on the I-270 interstate
- Take Exit 37 south onto South Hamilton Road (Highway 317) and then take Sawyer Road west for the airport
Directions to Port Columbus International Airport (CMH) from the west:
- Take the I-70 interstate west and meet with the I-270 north
- Continue along the I-270 and then take Exit 37 south onto Highway 317. Follow the signs for the airport
- The I-70 interstate approaches from the west and downtown Columbus
- Take the I-670 interstate east and then northeast, and depart at Exit 9 onto Airport Drive
All roads into and within Columbus can become congested in the mornings and the early evenings including the I-70, I-670 and I-270 orbital. We recommend that you allow yourself additional time when traveling to Port Columbus Airport during these hectic rush hours.
Port Columbus International Airport (CMH): Virtual Google Maps